•  Previous
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MavsTV Options this season...
(01-13-2021, 09:12 PM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: Still no Mavs for me.  I'm not watching some shitty stream on my 13 inch laptop.  I cant believe this is still a thing in 2021 America.

I travel on business a lot. I watch them on my 13 inch laptop. Plugged into the HDMI port of whatever TV is in my hotel room. And I can usually find a very good HD stream. Only real issue is sometimes it's behind.

Feeling really sorry for you guys. Mindblowing that moving to Germany actually made it easier and cheaper to watch the Mavs.

(01-14-2021, 01:54 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Feeling really sorry for you guys. Mindblowing that moving to Germany actually made it easier and cheaper to watch the Mavs.

Speaking only for myself, this has been a fortuitous development. I've never been able to pull the trigger on league pass (at the American price) but getting all of it at the $90 hehe price has been really cool. I'm enjoying the ability to catch the end of close games, check in on the more interesting teams, find out how certain rookies are doing, etc. If not for the local tv situation and this thread, I never would've discovered it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • ItsGoTime

(01-14-2021, 12:08 AM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: how do i watch it on my tv?

I dont have a Macbook and apple tv.

you can always hook up an HDMI cable from your laptop to your TV.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • embellisher
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.

(01-14-2021, 02:24 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: you can always hook up an HDMI cable from your laptop to your TV.

That's what I do, like I posted above. Who cares if my laptop has a 13" screen when I can plug into a 65".

Hehe is also on Roku...
Luka is 20 years old in his 2nd season and is a serious MVP candidate already... Halleluka...

(01-13-2021, 09:12 PM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: Still no Mavs for me.  I'm not watching some shitty stream on my 13 inch laptop.  I cant believe this is still a thing in 2021 America.

Do you have a firestick?  Any tv gizmo that has an internet browser would allow you to watch some of these free sites.

Or if your laptop has an hdmi port you could send that signal to your tv.  If your technical enough you could also possibly cast it to your tv with the right app.
[-] The following 1 user Likes speedkilz88's post:
  • jesusshuttlesworth82

•  Previous
  • 7(current)